Chicken karahi, also known as mutton karahi when prepared with mutton instead of chicken. Quick chicken karahi recipe is excellent for karahi lovers and especially for men, coz nowadays men are more interested in cooking then women.
Quick Chicken Karahi Recipe
- Chicken – 1 kg cut in 12 pieces
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chopped tomato – 6
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Red chilie powder – 2 tsp
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Ginger flaks – 1 tbsp
- Green chilies – 10
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Take a wok, add water and ginger garlic paste, cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add chicken, fry for 1 minute and add tomato and salt, cover and cook until tomato becomes soft and half chicken is
- Then add red chili powder, mix and cook until chicken is tender.
- Now add oil and fry well.
- Then add cumin seeds, ginger flakes, green chili and fresh coriander, cover and cook for 2 minutes on steam.
- Serve with tandoori naan.