Quick Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
Quick chicken tikka masala recipe…when you hear that, you feel hungry cause I think everyone likes spicy chicken tikka. If you are planning to go for picnic, this quick chicken tikka masala recipe is ideal for your plan.
Make and freeze it. Whenever you want to cook, just take it out of the freezer and cook in very little oil. It’s also good for weight conscious people because it has less fat and less calories.
- Boneless chicken – 1/2 kg (cut in 2 inch cubes)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 1/2 tsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mariante with salt, yogurt, lemon juice, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, fried crushed cumin seeds and garam masala powder mix and leave for half an hour.
- Then give smoke of charcoal.
- Fry in 1 tbsp oil in a pan and eat with any kind of sauce or make paratha roll.
To freeze: skew on wooden skewers and place on a plate in single layer. Cover with cling film then freeze, when it’s frozen, then save in box and freeze. You can freeze for 1 month.