Remove Blackheads Naturally. If you could not find a specific solution to remove blackheads at home, then why not try natural ingredients. Everybody knows the benefits of baking soda for the skin. Baking soda, making your skin smoother, cleaner and fresher, can be an effective and cost-efficient alternative to a lot of expensive health and beauty products. Try to remove blackheads with baking soda, which is available in everyone’s kitchen.
Remove Blackheads Naturally
- Any kind of exfoliating face cleanser
- Baking soda – 4 tsp
- Mineral water – as required
Method of uses:
- First of all exfoliate and wash your face with face cleanser.
- Scrub in circular motions, specially to the area in which you have deep blackheads.
- It will help remove the dead skin that keeps the blackheads trapped in your pores.
- Give steam to your face for 8 to 10 minutes.
- The steam will help to loosen the blackheads and make them easier to remove.
- Now make a paste of baking soda with mineral water.
- And apply the baking soda paste to your entire face.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- The baking soda will help draw impurities out of the skin, including the dirt and debris from blackheads.