Reshmi Kabab Recipe: English - Urdu
Reshmi Kabab Recipe: English – Urdu
Reshmi Kabab Recipe
- Boneless chicken – ½ kg
- Chick pea flour – 2 tbsp
- Dry milk powder – 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Green chillies – 6
- Fresh coriander – 1/3 bunches
- Cream – 4 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Desiccated coconut – 3 tbsp
- Small onion – 1
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Add all ingredients in chopper and mix them well.
- Then give smoke of charcoal and put it in fridge for some time.
- Then skew on skewers and cook little bit on direct fire to settle down kebab shapes. In this stage you can freeze them or cook in pan with little bit of oil or BBQ or grill.
- If you want to BBQ kebabs, then you don’t need to give them charcoal smoke.