Rich Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe |
Rich Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- 1/2 pint (280ml) double cream well chilled
- 6 fl oz (170g) tinned condensed milk, well chilled
- real vanilla extract
- Put the cream and condensed milk into a bowl; add vanilla extract to taste, and whip until the mixture holds soft peaks.
- When adding the flavouring, remember that freezing will dull it intensity.
Turn the mixture into a shallow freezer tray, or into individual serving dishes.
- Cover and still-freeze without stirring until firm.