Saffron Vermicelli: English – Urdu Recipe |
- Saffron – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1 litre
- Vermicelli – 200 g
- Sugar – 2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Yellow food color – 1 pinch
- Almond, pistachio, silver work – as you like
- First mix sugar and water and make syrup, but don’t over cook.
- Just make sure sugar is dissolve.
- Then take wok, add ghee and little bit fry vermicelli, then add milk gradually and cook on high flame until whole milk dries.
- Then add sugar syrup and again cook on high flame until syrup dries.
- Then take of the heat and cover for 5 minutes.
- Serve with chopped almond, pistachio and silver paper.