Scotch Eggs Recipe
Scotch eggs are a common picnic food. In the United Kingdom packaged Scotch eggs are commonly available in supermarkets, corner shops and motorway service stations. Scotch eggs recipe consists of a hard-boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat, coated in bread crumbs and baked or deep-fried.
- Potatoes – ½ kg
- Eggs – 8
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – for frying
- Boil potatoes, peel and mashed. Add salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
- Boil 6 eggs, then take an egg and cover with mashed potato.
- Now lightly beat remaining 2 eggs, and dip covered eggs in beaten eggs and fry until golden brown.
- Cut in middle and serve with ketchup.