Shahi Mutton Pulao Recipe
Quick shahi Mutton pulao recipe, if you are running late for dinner, this recipe is excellent for quick meal.
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Rice – ½ kg
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Brown onion – ½ cup
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Whole mixed spices – 1 tbsp
- Allspice powder – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Oil – ½ cup
- Cashew nuts fried – 15
- Boiled eggs – 2 for garnish
- Wash and soak rice for 15 minutes.
- Take a pan, add mutton, ginger garlic, whole spices and salt and cook until nearly done.
- Then heat up oil in a pan, add brown onion with boiled mutton, chili powder, all spices and yogurt, fry well.
- Then add in the leftover stock and soaked rice.
- Cook until water dries and rice is done, put on dum for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with boiled eggs and fried cashew nuts.
- Serve with Raita and Salad.