Shahi Tukray Bread pudding: English – Urdu Recipe |
Shahi Tukray Recipe (Bread pudding)
- Bread slices – 8
- Milk – 400 ml
- Sugar – 150 gms
- Crushed cardamom – 1 tsp
- Condensed milk – 100 ml
- Fried Cashew nuts – 15 gms
- Fried sliced Pista – 15 gms
- Fried sliced Badam
- Khoya (sweet) – optional – 50 gms
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Remove the crust of the bread and cut into triangles. Deep fry in vegetable oil.
- Boil milk till it reduces to half and add sugar and crushed cardamom. Add khoya (optional). Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from fire.
- Add condensed milk to this boiled milk and mix well.
- Arrange the fried bread slices on a tray.
- Pour the prepared milk over the bread slices and garnish with the chopped and fried nuts.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve cold(optional).
- Place in a preheated OVEN for 3 minutes and serve hot (optional).