Shalgam ki Sabzi Spicy Turnips: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Shalgam ki Sabzi Spicy Turnips: English – Urdu Recipe
Shalgam ki Sabzi Spicy Turnips
- Turnips – ½ kg
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Chopped onion – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Whole red chilli – 10
- Green chilli – 3
- Lemon juice – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Take a pan, add oil and sauté onion, then add ginger garlic and fry for 1 second.
- Then add whole red chilli and chopped turnips fry well.
- Then add green chilli, lemon juice, salt and some water, cover and cook on low heat until turnips softens.
- Make sure water doesn’t dry completely.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, green chilli and ginger flakes and serve.