Every man and woman wants to have shiny, silky, long and thick hair, but due to poor diet, depression and expensive shampoos, hair loss is a very common issue, so try to make your lifestyle healthy: have good night sleep, eat fruit, especially apple once in a day, and vegetables.
Avoid expensive shampoos and use homemade shampoo for Hair Loss. Take Folic acid tablets twice a day.
Shampoos for Hair Loss
Ingredients you need to make Shampoo:
- Natural soap – 2 cups crushed
- Witch hazel – 2 tbsp
- Glycerin – 2 tbsp
- Rose water – as required
- Take a pan, add soap, witch hazel, glycerin and rose water, cook well.
- Add water before use.
- Wash your hair with this shampoo.
- For better results, massage your hair with Homemade Egg Oil and then wash hair with this homemade shampoo.
- Your hair will grow strong and luscious, getting rid of your hair loss issue.