Due to winter, our body gets dry and rough. Instead of buying expensive lotions and moisturizers, why not try Common kitchen items to create homemade remedies for face, hands, feet and whole body to rejuvenate and moisturize your dry skin.
Try some useful skin care tips and have a soft and healthy skin.
For Dry Face:
- You can use Greek yogurt, mashed avocado or papaya paste as a face mask.
- Apply for 15 minutes and rinse off.
For Dry Hands:
You can use olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter or Shea butter.
For Dry Feet:
- You can use milk powder in warm water and soak your feet for 15 minutes.
- You can add 1/2 cup of baking soda in one gallon water, mix and soak feet for 15 minutes.
- You can apply vegetable oil on feet, then wear thick cotton socks. Repeat several times for better results.
For Dry Body:
- Take 1 cup of uncooked oatmeal, grind into fine powder and mix in tub or bathtub and soak your body with this water.
- After bath, apply grape seeds oil on your whole body to help retain moisture.
- Along with all these ingredients, honey is also a complete anti-microbial and antioxidant property.
- Lightly heat up 2 tsp of honey and apply it to your face, hands, and legs while warm. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse.