Spicy Afghani Mutton Chops: English - Urdu Recipe
Spicy Afghani Mutton Chops: English – Urdu Recipe
Spicy Afghani Mutton Chops
- Mutton chops – 1 kg
- Raw papaya paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Freshly ground black pepper – 2 tsp
- Lemon – 3
- Ponder chops, then apply salt, garlic paste, raw papaya paste and yogurt and leave them for ½ an hour.
- Now take a pan and fry chops till water dries.
- Then take another pan and put little bit of oil and put chops, cover and cook till done.
- Then on high heat fry them for brown colour.
- Then put them in a wok and put black pepper and lemon juice and cover.
- Cook on dum for 5 minutes.
- Serve with raita.
- If you like extra spicy, then increase black pepper.