Spicy Chicken Liver Fry with Gizzard
- Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Chicken Livers – 6 Livers, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- Fresh Chicken Gizzards – 6 Gizzards, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
Slit fresh small green chillies
Finely chopped cilantro
- In a pan at high heat, pour in 1 cup fresh cool water.
- Add oil, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and the chopped livers and gizzards.
- Let it come to a boil. Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Keep stirring frequently.
- Cook until the water dries up and oil starts to leave.
- Garnish and serve immediately along with warm parathas.