Spicy Lamb Leg Roast Recipe: English - Urdu
Spicy Lamb Leg Roast Recipe: English – Urdu
Spicy Lamb Leg Roast Recipe
- Leg of lamb – 2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – ¼ cup
- Green chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Meat tenderizer or kachri powder – 1 tbsp
- Fried ground cumin – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Chat masala – 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds paste – 1 tbsp
- Almond paste – 1 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder – ¼ tsp
- Mace powder – ¼ tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Take a leg of a lamb, wash it and dry it properly, then make deep cuts.
- Now mix all ingredients in yogurt and apply on leg all around, and leave for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Now take a pan and put marinated leg and cook on low heat with ½ cup of water for one hour.
- When its done, bake in oven on 180 degree for 15 to 20 minutes, just to give it a brown colour.
- Then serve with boil eggs, boiled peas, salad, fries and naan.