Spicy Tandoori Chicken
- 2 Baby Chicken – 600 gm each
- 5 gm – Red Chilli Powder
- 60 ml – Lemon Juice
- 60 ml – Melted Butter for Basting
- Seasoning – to taste
- 120 gm – Yogurt (drained water)
- 100 ml – Cream
- 15 gm – Ginger Paste
- 15 Gm Garlic Paste
- 5 gm Cumin Powder
- 5 gm Garam Masala
- Clean and de-skin the chicken and place incisions on legs and breast for marinade to seep in.
- Rub the chicken with a mix of salt, lemon juice and red chilli powder- keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Take the ingredients for marinade and blend them to a smooth mix.
- Steep the chicken in this yogurt marinade and leave it for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator for chicken to soften and take up all flavors.
- Skewer and roast the chicken in a oven for 7-8 minutes, then rest the skewer on a hanger for a while so that extra moisture can drip off.
- Baste with melted butter and bake again for 8-10 minutes- Carve and serve hot, as desired.