Steam fried chicken by Chef Zakir Recipe is healthy, especially for health-conscious people, because it will taste like fried chicken but is actually cooked in steam, but if you want to, you can fry after steam. It’s delicious either way.
Steam Fried Chicken by Chef Zakir
- Chicken – 1/2 kg cut in small pieces
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Red crushed chili – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Plain flour – 3 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add chicken, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, red crushed chili, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, cumin seeds powder and ghee. Mix well.
- Then add corn flour and mix well.
- Then sprinkle plain flour and toss with light hands.
- Now put this chicken in steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
- Delicious steam friend chicken is ready to eat.
Also try: Steam Roast Mutton