Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Stuffed baked potatoes, its a kids favorite food they love potatoes in any form.
(From 2 years old kids)
- Small potatoes – 8
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Sour cream – 3 tbsp
- Spring onion – 1 small finely chopped
- Grated cheese – 30g (optional)
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste
- preheat the oven to 200C,400F and Gas 6
- Put the potatoes into a medium bowl, drizzle over the oil and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat the potatoes with the oil then transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and leave to cool slightly, then cut in half and carefully scoop out some of the centre with a teaspoon.
- Put the scooped potato into a small bowl and add the sour cream and spring onion.
- Mash together thoroughly and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the filling into the potato skins and sprinkle over the cheese (if using).
- Return to the baking sheet and bake for a further 5-10 minutes, until heated through.
- The filled potatoes can be refrigerated overnight then reheat in a 200C, 400F and Gas 6 oven for a15-20 minutes.