Stuffed cheese potato cutlets are filled with cheese and spinach. It’s a delicious and a bit different than anything you’ve tried before. Nutritious and healthy recipe, you can use feta cheese or goat cheese but I will recommend goat cheese for extra unique taste.
Stuffed Cheese Potato Cutlets
- Potato – 1 kg
- Eggs – 2
- Egg yolk – 1
- Spinach – 1/4 kg
- Cheese slices – 150 gm
- Olive oil – as required
- Plain flour – as required
- Bread crumbs – as required
- Salt – to taste
- Garlic clove – 1
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Peel and wash the potatoes cooked in salted water for 40 minutes.
- Wash and cook spinach with salt, garlic and black pepper for 8 minutes, then drain and saute for 3 minutes in 1 tbsp of oil.
- Drain the potatoes and put them in food processor with yolk and mix well.
- Sprinkle your kitchen shelf with flour and pour the mashed potatoes on kitchen shelf.
- Roll the potatoes with a 1/2 cm of thickness.
- Then cut out discs of about 8 cm in diameter with the help of a glass or a cookie cutter.
- Cut cheese into disks smaller than the potatoes and place on one half of the potato.
- Then add 1 to 2 tablespoons of spinach and cover with a potato disc.
- Press the cutlets and dip in lightly beaten egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain and serve with mint sauce.