Stuffed Keema Buns
Try these stuffed keema buns, it’s a great idea for snacks. I had a plan to make pizza, then I decided to use pizza dough for stuffed buns. My kids loved these spicy and delicious mince/keema with soft buns. I served with salad, ketchup and tea, they enjoyed this complete meal.
Dough for buns:
- Plain flour – 2 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Yeast – 1 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
Method for dough:
- Add plain flour, sugar, salt, egg, yeast and oil, make soft dough with warm water like pizza dough.
- Cover and leave to rise about 1 1/2 hours until doubled in size.
Ingredients for filling:
- Mince – 250 gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Tomato paste – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Green chillies – 4 chopped
- Spring onion – 2 chopped
- Lightly beaten egg – 1
- Take a pan, heat up 2 tbsp of oil, then add ginger garlic paste and stir fry for 2 sec.
- Then add mince, red chili powder, salt and turmeric powder, fry well.
- Then add 1/2 cup of water and let it cook until water dries, then add tomato paste and fry well.
- Then add garam masala powder, spring onion, fresh coriander and green chilies, mix well and set aside.
- Now make small balls of dough and flatten them.
- Add cooked mince and give them a bun shape, apply beaten egg with brush and bake in preheated oven at 200ºC, gas mark 8 for 16 to 18 minutes.
- When it’s done, apply oil with brush and serve with salad and ketchup.