Subway Chicken Fajita Recipe: English – Urdu |
Subway Chicken Fajita Recipe
- 200 gm chicken (cut in small cubes)
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese (cut in half)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 onion rings
- 3 capsicum rings
- 3 slice of tomato
- 2-3 leaves of ice berg or lettuce
- 4 rings of black olives
- 3-4 slices of pickled cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ Lemons
- ½ tsp whole crushed red chillies
- ½ tsp Soya sauce
- Marinate the chicken cubes for half an hour with salt, red chillies, lemon and Soya sauce.
- Take some oil in a pan, add chicken and stir it until cooked. Set a side. Cut the bread in half.
- Arrange cheese slices in a slightly overlapping triangle. Top with chicken and drizzle mayonnaise, mustard, chilli sauce, vinegar and olive oil one after the other.
- Then arrange onion, capsicum, olives, tomato, lettuce and pickled cucumbers. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cover it with the remaining bread serve warm.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbsp honey or sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp salt
- 1 ½ tbs olive oil
- 1 ½ tbs yeast
- Water for brushing
- 1 egg white mixed with 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Use first 6 ingredients to make the dough.
- Form into an oblong loaf. Place loaf on a baking sheet.
- Brush top of loaf with water.
- Cover with a plastic wrapper and set aside to rise in a warm place until doubled in size, for about 50 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Brush loaf with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Make 4 deep slashes with a sharp knife across the top of the dough, being careful not to tear and deflate the dough.
- Place a pan of hot water at the bottom of oven.
- Bake on centre rack of the oven for 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool the bread on wire racks.