Tala Hua Gosht Recipe is a recipe that you can eat with rice or daal chawal. It is the perfect dish for Eid or any other kind of special occasion.
Tala Hua Gosht Recipe
- Boneless beef or mutton – 1/2 kg
- Papaya paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Green chilies – 4
- Fresh corander – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Apply papaya paste on mutton or beef and leave for half an hour.
- Then take a wok, add marinated mutton or beef, salt and ginger garlic paste, cook on low heat until water dries.
- Then add red crushed chili, crushed black pepper and oil and fry well.
- Then add lemon juice and dish out.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and green chilies.