Tandoori Chicken Indian Cuisine
Tandoori Chicken Indian Cuisine a bit different in taste due to fennel and mustard oil. Do Try you will like it.
- Chicken – 1/2 kg tikka pieces
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard oil – 2 tbsp
- Tandoori masala – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Fennel powder – 1/2 tsp
- White pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 1 tbsp chopped
- Ist apply ginger garlic paste on chicken pieces.
- Then take a bowl, add mustard oil, tandoori masala, garam masala, cumin powder, fennel powder, white pepper and chopped coriander, mix and marinate chicken in this mixture for half an hour.
- Then fry in 2 tbsp oil for 2 to 3 minutes, to give a nice color.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 180 for 8 minutes.
- Serve with salad and mint chutni.