Tandori Chicken is one of the most popular non-vegetarian dish, try this authentic recipe in home.
- Chicken – 1 1/2 kg cut in 8 pieces
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Medium size onion – 1 paste
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Oil or ghee – 1/4 cup
- Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, salt and turmeric powder in yogurt and apply on chicken, leave for 1 to 2 hours.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour. During cooking, if chicken releases extra water, discard.
- When it’s done, apply oil or ghee and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Tandori chicken is ready.
Note; Without oven, apply all ingredients on chicken and cook in a pan until tender and water dries. At the end add 2 tbsp ghee or oil and fry well.