Tasty Chicken Burger Recipe
You may have tried chicken burgers everywhere and in different styles, so why not try this tasty chicken burger recipe and see whether or not you like it better than any other you’ve ever tried before, especially since it’s homemade.
- Chicken mince – ½ kg
- Bread slices – 2 (soaked in milk and squeeze)
- Mix herbs (oregano, thyme, basil and rosemary) – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Green chili – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Mustard powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Worcester sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Coleslaw – as required
- Burger buns – as required
- In a food processor, add mince, bread slices, mix herbs, egg, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, butter, mustard powder, black pepper, salt, Worcester sauce and Soya sauce.
- Make smooth paste, then make round shape patties and shallow fry in a little bit of oil.
- Now slightly heat up buns.
- Now on bun, spread coleslaw, then chicken patty and cover with 2nd slice of bun.
- Serve Chicken Burger with fresh salad and fries.