Eid ul Adha is almost here and due to busy routine I did not upload any recipe for EID. I am going to share everybody’s favourite chef Shireen Anwer’s Tawa Seekh Kabab Recipe. You should try these easy and delicious kebabs on this EID and enjoy.
Tawa Seekh Kabab Recipe
- Mince – 1/2 kg
- Hung yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Green chili chopped – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1 choppped
- Capsicum – 1 cut in julinne
- Onion – 1 cut in julienne
- Tomato – 1 cut in julienne
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Add mince, yogurt, salt, ginger garlic, red chili, cumin seeds, fresh coriander, green chili and onion in a chopper and grind well.
- Then take out mixture in a bowl and make seekh kebabs.
- Then fry in a pan or on tawa until full tender.
- Then add capsicum and onion, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add tomato and fry on high flame for 1 minute.
- Give smoke of charcoal and serve.
Chicken lovers can try Chicken Tawa Kebab