Teeth whitening is a common procedure in general dentistry, but it’s too expensive for most people, so here are some cheap teeth whitening tips that you apply at home without too much trouble.
Teeth Whitening at Home
Mix until it becomes a paste.
Apply on your teeth twice a week, leave for 10 minutes and rinse with homemade mouth wash.
- Glass hot water – 1
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 tsp
- Black salt – 1 tsp
- Clove oil – 4 drops
- Eucalyptus oil – 10 drops
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Mix all above ingredients in a glass of water.
- Keep in fridge and take some water from this and mix plain water and gargle every day with this mouth wash.
- Along with this, you should also use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.