Thai Chicken with Cashew nuts
Thai chicken with cashew nuts
- Boneless chicken – 1/2 kg cut in julliene
- Basil leaves – 15
- Green chili – 3
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Onion – 3 tbsp chopped
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chicken powder – 1 tsp
- Cashew nuts – 12 roasted in oil
- Fish sauce – 1 tbsp
- Siracha sauce – 1 tbsp
- Oyster sauce – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Small green chillies – 3
- Thai green curry paste – 1 tbsp
- Roughly grind basil leaves, fresh dhania and green chili.
- Take a pan, heat up oil and add saute chopped onion, then add garlic paste and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add chicken until turn into white.
- Then add chicken powder, thai green curry paste, siracha sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice, small green chili slits, grind green masala and fry for 5 sec.
- Then add roatsed cashewnuts and dish out.
- Serve with boiled rice, garlic rice or fried rice.