Thai Chicken Soup Recipe |
Thai Chicken Soup Recipe
- Chicken stock 4 cups
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Green chilies chopped 6 to 8
- Vinegar or lemon juice ¼ cup
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil 2-3 tbsp
- Chicken (boiled and shredded)
- Spring onion (chopped) 1
- Fried rice ½ cup
- Lemon juice ½ cup
- To make the chicken stock, boil ½ kg chicken in a pot with 8 to 10 cups of water until only four cups of stock remain.
- Add 1 small peeled whole onion and 2 to 4 black pepper corns when it comes to a boil.
- In a separate pot,heat cooking oil on low heat for 2 to 3 min.
- Sauté garlic slightly, add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, green chilies, white peppers, sugar and Chinese salt and cook on low heat for 3 to 4 min.
- Dissolve corn flour in 4 tbsp of water and gradually pour it in the soup stirring continuously.
- Add vinegar or lemon in the end and remove from heat.
- Garnish and serve hot with lemon juice and kept separately.