A good skin is a symbol of good health. Skin requires as much care as any other part of our body, use natural face masks to get glowing and healthy facial skin. Lack of oil and moisture in the skin and in result skin becomes dry, Wrinkles appear, parched, age affects and flakes. While patches of dry skin and itching can occur anywhere, it is most common in the arms, hands, legs and abdomen. To get rid of dry skin, here are the best natural moisturizer for dry skin. These homemade moisturizer are best for dry skin.
The Best Natural Moisturizer for Dry Skin
Apply olive oil with gauze every night after washing the face.
For dry chapped skin, apply skin cold mashed carrot.
Honey, milk and sugar cane extract
- Extra virgin honey – 2 tbsp
- Sugar cane extract – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Mix honey, milk and sugar cane extract and apply on dry skin for 15 minutes.
- This mask can be applied even on 6 month old babies for dry skin.
Potato and Olive Oil
- Grated potato – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Plain yogurt – 1/2 tsp
- Mix grated potato, olive oil and plain yogurt.
- Apply to clean skin, leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse it.
- If your skin is cracked, do not use yogurt.
Turmeric and mustard oil
- Wheat flour – 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Mustard oil – 1 tsp
- Mix wheat flour, turmeric powder and mustard oil, mix with water and make a paste.
- Then apply the paste on the face.
- Leave it to dry for 10 min
- Remove the dried mask by scrubbing it with your palms
- After 30 min, rinse with lukewarm water.
Honey and milk
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 2 tsp
- Mix milk and honey and apply on the face and neck.
- Leave it for 20 min, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Also try: Homemade Cream for Dry and Rough Hands