Tip for Swell up Feet and Hands in Winter: English - Urdu | Pak Ladies
Tip for Swell up Feet and Hands in Winter: English – Urdu
December 24, 2010
| Health and Fitness
Tip for Swell up Feet and Hands in Winter
- You can easily get rid of swelling up of your hands and feet during the month of winter.
- The thing you have to do is to boil the turnip in water to make it soft, and then after 10 minutes break start pressing the turnips placed in hot water.
- The turnips get so soft that your touch can easily make it to spread in your hands like fibers.
- Put your feet in that hot and massage your feet with turnip applying the same process.
- Both hands and feet will be massaged for about half an hour.
- Apply this tip after every single day.