Tips for a Happy Marriage Life
The two pillars of the family are man and woman who are both brought together by love, affection, friendship, sincerity, compassion and agreement under one roof.
The causes of many marital problems and astounding rise in divorce cases lie in the people’s ignorance. For how can a family enjoy happiness and tranquility if the husband uses disgusting and vile language and he is hot-tempered and repulsively selfish? How can the family enjoy peace if the husband is worthless, frowning, overbearing and oppressive to his wife?
How can the family enjoy happiness and tranquility if the wife always go out, is talkative, cursing, revolting, negligent, extravagant, lazy, ingrate and obstinate. So both need to give attention in their home.
1. Respect each other’s views at all times.
2. Listen to each other properly.
3. Give priority to your spouse over everything else in your life.
4. Say “I love you” at .
5. Start your day with a beautiful smile.
6. Take time out and spend a few moments together, alone. Maybe you can go out for a walk or a drive.
7. Talk to each other about your thoughts. Doing this daily helps foster communication between partners.
8. Cook for each other, and appreciate the food.
9. Remember that both of you are one soul and two bodies, so don’t ever hurt each other.
10. Don’t forget to do the little things that make each of you smile and feel loved.
11. Both are made for each other its true love.
12. Respect each other
13. Talk your heart open, this creates a bridge of thoughts and understanding.
14. Never say things in anger intentionally meant to hurt your partner. Verbal hurts are hard to erase and can cause lasting damage to your relationship.
15. Don’t break martial confidences or use them as a weapon during an argument.