Tips for Glowing Skin and Pimples
When the weather changes, our face color starts to fade and we try to get help from the beauty parlours, but we can take care of our skin at home without disturbing our budget. Here are some simple and natural tips for glowing skin and pimples.
- Take half a lemon (should be cold) and pour 3 to 4 drops of honey on it. Then rub the lemon on your face. Leave it on your face for 5 minutes and then wash it with cold water. You will be able to see the results in few applications. Lemon juice will fade other marks/spots on the face and honey will moisturise your face.
- Take equal quantity of glycerin, rose water and lemon juice, keep in fridge and apply on your face and neck as a toner.
- Cut tomato in half and keep in fridge, apply on face when you come home from outside.
- Mix dry milk powder and barley flour in rose water, apply this mask on your face and rinse after 15 minutes.
- Mix almond powder in egg whites and apply this mask on your face,leave for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- To get blemish free skin like celebrities, try using a gentle cleanser with sonic technology rather than just a regular cleanser. These can be expensive yet are much more effective.
- To banish blemishes, apply a dab of toothpaste before going to bed. This will reduce redness and dry out the pimple.