Tips For pimples
- Apply a mixture of turmeric and neem on the face.
- A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats will reduce pimples. Leave this for 20 minutes and wash it with warm water.
- Mix thick curd, turmeric and two drops of oil. Apply on the face.
- Crush garlic and take the juice and apply it on the face daily to reduce pimples
- Make a paste with sandal wood and turmeric and apply it on the face.
TIPS FOR REDUCING PIMPLES, WHITEHEADS & BLACKHEADS
PIMPLES & SKIN CARE:
Blackhead, pimples and acne are very common skin problems. People get concerned if they have blackhead or pimples on their face, especially women and girls. Acne is a condition of the skin that shows up as various types of bumps including whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and cysts.
What causes Blackhead Pimples?
Blackhead and pimples may be caused by hormonal changes, wrong food habits and improper skin care.
Black head, pimples, acne: The Spots:
Blackhead pimples can cause a number of different types of spots. Do not pick or squeeze your pimples, as it can leave scars. It is important to keep the spot-prone areas clean, so wash the affected area twice a day with a un perfumed cleanser. Use Antibacterial face washes and soaps specifically for greasy skins.
Are there ways to control and reduce Blackhead – Pimples?
There are many ways to control blackhead and pimples and improve the appearance of the skin. This is done externally with good acne skin products and internally by balancing the body, ridding it of toxins and purifying the blood.
* Drinking 8 glasses of clean water each day is EXTREMLY important as well as clean diet Free of excess salts, fats, chemicals, steroids, sugars and rich in vitamins, vegetables and fruits.
- Blackheads, also known as open comedones, are follicles that have a wider than normal opening. They are filled with plugs of sebum and sloughed off cells and have undergone a chemical reaction resulting in the oxidation of melanin. This gives the material in the follicle the typical black color.
- Blackheads are caused by the over activity of the oil producing glands of the skin. The excess oil collects in the pores of the skin and hardens into a plug. Since the pores are open, the tip of the clogged oil is exposed to the air. It oxidizes and turns black. Hence, the name blackhead.
- It is essential to keep the skin free of blackheads. Not only does it look unsightly, but, can also lead to acne. The control of blackhead is one way of preventing acne.
What skin care products/ingredients will help to control acne, blackhead pimples?
- Use Lightweight oil free moisturizers or gels with ingredients like salicylic acid, glycolic, lactic, retinal, and vitamins.
- Benzyl Peroxide works very quickly on blackhead and pimples and it is best to use BP only as a drying agent applied to individual pimples / areas of break out , not the entire face.
- Try to avoid antibiotics, accutane and other harsh, health harming drugs if you really want to get rid of blackhead pimples.
Some Useful Tips for reducing acne, blackhead pimples:
- Wash your skin each day 2 x a day with an anti-bacterial cleanser and pat it dry with a clean towel every time.
- If cosmetics are used, they should be oil-free (the kind that separates into two layers). Cosmetics labeled water-based may still contain oil.
- If a moisturizer is used, it should be labeled non-comedogenic which means does not cause pimples.
- Drink 8 x 8 glasses of water each day.
- Wash your make-up brushes and sponges, puffs every few days. These tools spread acne bacteria like wild fire.
Don’ts of Blackhead Pimples:
- Don’t drink coffee, eat a high fat diet, or a high dairy, red meat, or iodine diet (shell fish, kelp, seaweed, asparagus, beef, salty foods).
- Never go to bed with your make-up on EVER.
- Donot use bar soap, creamy soaps, creamy cleansers, oily moisturizers, fragranced products (look for the word fragrance or perfume) as these can make your blackhead and pimples worse.