We always go to Food Street to eat Tawa Fry Kaleji and Seekh kaleji, for which we have to stand in long lines, and plus, it’s not even that healthy, so why not try better Tawa Kaleji at home?
Toks Ki Tawa Fry Kaleji
Ingredients to marinate Kaleji:
- Fresh coriander – 1/4 bunch
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chilies – 10 – 12
- Mint – 1/4 bunch
- Dry coriander seeds (crushed) – 1 tbsp
- Fenugreek leaves – 1 tbsp
- Kaleji – 1 kg
- Grind fresh coriander, green chilies, mint leaves, ginger garlic paste, coriander seeds and fenugreek leaves.
- Mix and apply this 3/4 masala on kaleji and 1/4 mix in a water.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
Ingredients for Masala:
- Salt – to taste
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – as required
- Take a skillet, put ghee on it.
- When it’s warm enough, add marinated kaleji with salt and red chili poweder.
- Fry for 10 minutes and serve with tandoori roti.
- Note: Use masala water while frying kaleji.