Most women over thirty will at some point want a treatment for dark circles and puffy eyes. To reduce eye puffiness, reduce your daily salt intake and drink plenty of water. Get a massage, press gently with your index finger around the eye until the end of the tear. Repeat at least five times for each eye. Try following treatment is recommended by Dr Khurram Mushir. You will get rid of puffy under eyes, reduce eye wrinkles and dark circles as well.
Treatment for Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes
Ingredients you need to make:
- Yogurt, Lactic acid or full cream milk – as required
- Lanolin – 1 tbsp
- Lecithin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilled rose water – 2 tbsp
- Almond oil – 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add lanolin, lecithin powder, almond oil and rose water, mix and make smooth cream with the help of yogurt, lactic acid or full cream milk.
- Keep this mixture in the fridge and apply every day at night around your eyes with cotton wool, anti clockwise and clockwise.
- Also you can take a few slices of cucumber applied over the closed eyes can help reduce swelling around the eyes.
- Cucumber contains caffeic acid and ascorbic acid, two acids used to prevent retention of water.
- This is also a good home remedy for dark circles.