Turai aur Aloo Recipe is a traditional dish, and with this fast and easy recipe, you can make this delicious food in a small amount of time, so anyone can prepare it and have it ready for any time of the day. Enjoy this version of Turai aur Aloo Recipe on pakladies.com and let us know what you think.
Turai aur Aloo Recipe
- Turai – 250 grams (cut in small pieces)
- Potato – 1 cut in cubes
- Green chilies – 4 chopped
- Onion – 2 sliced
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Tomato – 2 finally chopped
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Heat oil fry onion along with 1 tsp cumin seeds until light pink.
- Then add tomato and garlic, fry well, when tomatoes soften
add salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder, fry well.
- Then add cubed potato, fry for 1 minute.
- Then add turayi, cover and let it cook until vegetables are done.
- Then garnish with chopped green chilies and fresh coriander.
- Serve with chapatties.