Use of Hair Straightener and Few Tips:
In the old days, people preferred curly hair, but now, everyone wants straight hair, so they use loads of ways to achieve that goal. The most famous way is to simply straighten your hair, but if you do it a lot of times, it can result in damaging your hair.
Here are some easy steps which will help you learn to use a straightening iron.
- Wash your hair using a good shampoo and a conditioner. Dry it using towel.
- Apply hair protection products on your hair before straightening. You can use a combination of straightening balm and hair moisturiser or a hair serum. Avoid applying these products on the roots of hair.
- Dry your hair properly before using straightening iron.
- Brush your hair well so that the hair protection products applied are spread evenly through the hair.
- Make several sections of your hair using clips.
- Use thermal protection spray to protect your hair from heat. Spray it on the each section of hair from the distance of about one inch.
- Plug your hair between the irons and glide it down to the end of hair, just like using a comb. You can use a comb to make this process easier. Start from the top exerting pressure and glide the iron towards the bottom of your hair. Repeat the process for all the sections of hair.
- Apply smoothening product if possible after you finish straightening your hair. As frizzy hair gets settled, your hair will appear smooth and attractive.
Now, that you know the process of hair straightening, all you need is a good hair straightening iron. Make sure that you buy a good ceramic coated hair straightening iron. Frequent straightening of hair is not good for the health of your hair. You can try it for special occasions. . Oil your hair and massage it regularly to make your hair strong.