Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Vietnamese Iced Coffee Strong coffee with sweetened condensed milk and chilled on ice makes an unbeatable Southeast Asian treat. Even those who only take their coffee black will like this. Serve it on hot summer days or as an evening treat.
- 4 cups – water
- 1/2 cup – dark roast ground coffee beans
- 1/2 cup – sweetened condensed milk
- 16 – ice cubes
- Brew coffee with water using your preferred method to make brewed coffee.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk into each of 4 coffee cups.
- Pour 1 cup of fresh hot coffee into each cup, and stir to dissolve the milk.
- Serve guests cups of coffee, and give each one a tall glass with 4 ice cubes, and a long handled spoon.
- Guests pour hot coffee over the ice cubes and stir briskly with the long handled spoon, making an agreeable clatter with the ice cubes to chill the coffee.