Vitamin C Serum for Face by Dr Khurram Mushir
It’s time for you to include vitamin C in your beauty routine and we give you every reason to do it with natural Vitamin C Serum by Dr Khurram Mushir. The woman who wants a skin with a more even, firm and young tone needs a serum with vitamin C. It is a product to be used all year round, but now that it is winter, if you do not have one, it is the right time to incorporate it. Here I tell you why:
- The oxidation process damages the cells of the skin and a serum with vitamin C contains L-ascorbic acid that with its antioxidant powers, repairs and regenerates the cells, making the skin look healthy and young.
- Starting at age 40, collagen decreases by almost half the amount we are born with. This manifests itself in wrinkles and flabbiness. Topical and taken vitamin C stimulates the natural production of collagen, making the skin look firmer, tense and less flaccid. It is a good first step to treat those wrinkles that begin to come out or that have already come out.
- Attacks free radicals and repairs some of the damage your skin may have. For example, if you are someone who had acne or pimples that left you with spots, vitamin C will help you to fade them.
- A vitamin C serum counteracts the harmful effects of the sun and decreases the risk of skin cancer because it helps make it thicker.
- The serums with vitamin C are oil free formulations, perfect for balancing oily skin because they exfoliate naturally, eliminating dead cells. That’s why it’s a good idea to supplement it with a moisturizing cream, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Serums have higher concentrations of active ingredients, so with just a few drops you have more than enough to cover your skin, neck and chest.
- If you use it during the day, remember that after applying the serum you should use sunscreen. This pair is the best combination to prevent aging.
- You can use it in the morning and night. But if you have to choose, in the day it is more important because it is when you need the most protection from light and heat.
Vitamin C serum by Dr Khurram Mushir
- Multani mitti (fuller earth) – 1/2 tbsp soaked in rose water
- Orange juice – 1/2 cup
- Dry orange peel – 1/2 cup (overnight soaked in rose water)
- Pearl powder – 2 pinches
- Coconut oil – 1 tsp
- Nutmeg powder – 2 pinches
- Mixture of husne usaf, haldi, almond powder, sandal powder – 2 pinches
- Add all above ingredients in a blender and blend well, apply this mixture on face with soft hands, leave for overnight.
- This serum hydrate your skin and give you even look.