Warqi Paratha Recipe
As we know breakfast is very important for our health, but every day we cannot eat too much oily food so we can enjoy this warqi paratha recipe once a week.
- Flour – 1/2 kg or 4 cups
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Make dough with warm water (medium and soft) and leave for 15 mins.
Ingredients for paste:
- Flour – 2 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Egg whites – 1/2 or 1
- Mix flour, ghee, egg white and make paste.
- Now divide dough into small balls and roll in round shapes.
- Then apply 1 tsp of paste on each paratha and fold in square shape, apply oil and set aside.
- Then roll into thin puri and deep fry in medium hot oil.
- Serve with chicken tikka and enjoy.