Chicken Balochi Karahi: English – Urdu Recipe |
Yummy Chicken Balochi Karahi
- Chicken – ½ kg
- Tomato – 4
- Oil – ½ cup
- Green chillies – 6
- Salt – to taste
- Crushed black pepper – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Lemon slices and chopped fresh coriander – as required
- Take a pan, put oil, heat it up, add ginger garlic paste and chicken, and fry until golden brown.
- Then add chopped tomato, whole green chillies and salt, mix them well, cover and cook on low heat until it’s done.
- Fry well, then add black pepper and lemon juice.
- Switch of the flame and cover for 5 minutes for dum.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and lemon slices.
- Serve with tandoori naan.