Yummy Kulfi: English - Urdu Recipe
Yummy Kulfi: English – Urdu Recipe
- Fresh milk – 2 litres (cook until thick)
- Vermicelli – 1 cup (boiled in 1 cup of water then mashed)
- Green cardamoms – 8 to 10 (powder)
- Almond and pistachios – as required
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Cold milk – 1 cup (Mix corn flour and rice flour in milk)
- Sugar – 2 cup
- Kalakand – ½ kg
- Cook milk until thick, then put mashed vermicelli and cardamoms powder and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then put dry fruits and sugar, when sugar dissolves, add corn flour and rice flour mixture.
- Keep stirring. Remove from cooker and let it cool down completely.
- Now add kalakand and mix well.
- Then put in air tight container and beat it well and put in freezer for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours take it out and beat well.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times.
- In this way ice doesn’t form in the kulfi.