Zubaida Tariq Natural Hair Dye for Grey
زبیده آپا کاسفید بالوں کوسیاه کرنےکا قدرتی علاج
If you are fed up with your grey hair and want to get rid of them naturally, then try this Zubaida Tariq natural hair dye for grey hair. You will have healthy, strong and permanently dyed hair.
Ingredients for hair dye:
- Fresh Henna (mehndi) – 1 cup
- Tamarind pulp – 1 tbsp
- Any kind of oil – 1 tbsp
- Ground nawab katha (black) make paste with water – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Ground kalwanji – 1 tsp
- Ground cloves – 4
- Black tea (cold) – as required
Method of use:
- Wash your hair with shampoo one day before applying Henna on hair, then you will have equal colour.
- Take a bowl, add mehndi, tamarind pulp, oil, nawab katha, sugar, egg, kalwanji, cloves and make smooth paste with cold black tea.
- Cover and leave aside for 2 hours.
- Then apply evenly on your hair and leave it on for 2 hours, then rinse your hair with plain water.
- After dye application, mix 1/4 tsp of olive oil with 2 drops of lemon juice and apply on your hair roots and massage well.
- Try to dry your wet hair under the light of sun, and brush your hair from neck to upwards.
- Repeat this procedure after 5 days.
- Then apply after 6 days and every time increase this time by 1 day, then you will only need to apply twice a month.
- After this treatment, you will get rid of grey hairs.