How to Cook Badami Korma ( Almond Korma)
- Mutton – 1 kg (round pieces)
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Chopped almond – 10
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Green cardamom – 8
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Onion (thinly sliced) – 4
- Black cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Yoghurt – 1 cup
- Oil or ghee – 1 cup
If you want to cook degi mirch korma, then take 4 degi mirch, boil them, then add 2 tbsp of dry coriander seeds. Grind it and make chutney, then follow the rest of this recipe.
- Take a bowl, add mutton, yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt and garam masala.
- Mix and leave aside. Take a pan, add oil or ghee, add onions and fry until golden brown, and put them on a newspaper or a kitchen towel.
- Then crush with hands and add into marinated mutton.
- Now add the masala and marinated mutton into oil or ghee.
- Cover and let it cook until water rises, then fry well.
- Add a bit of water and cook until mutton is tender and oil separates from water.
- Then add almonds, poppy seeds and crushed cardamom.
- Cook on steam for 10 minutes.
- Yummy korma is ready.
- Serve with hot roghni naan.