Dry Almond Butter Cake
- Flour – 2 cup
- Eggs – 4
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Ground sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 200 g
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Ground almonds and peanuts – ¼ cup
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- In a bowl put butter and sugar, beat with electric beater until becomes cream.
- Take another bowl and strain flour, salt and baking powder.
- Now add eggs one by one with 1 tbsp of dry mixture and beat well.
- Then add milk and vanilla essence and beat for 3 seconds.
- Now add remaining dry mixture and ground almond and peanuts, mixwith spatula. Transfer this mixture in prepared cake pan and bake in Pre heated oven on 180ºC, 350ºF and Gas Mark 4 for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Serve when cool down.
To prepare cake tin:
- Take an 8 inch cake pan and grease it very well with 1 tbsp of soft butter.
- Now sprinkle roughly ¾ cup crushed almonds and peanuts all around, next arrange whole split almond in pan base in any way as you like.
Also Try: How to Make Chocolate Almond Cake