How to make baked french toast. Make low calories french toast at home with easy instructions, instead of fried toast. This recipe is for health cautious people who want to enjoy french toast in breakfast but have to resist due to too much oil. Try this yummy recipe and enjoy.
How to Make Baked French Toast
- Bread slices – 6
- Eggs – 3
- Milk – 250 ml
- Vanillas essence – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 4 oz
- Yellow food color – 1 pinch
- Corn crumbs – 1 cup
- Remove edges from the bread slices and cut in triangle.
- Take a bowl, add eggs, milk, sugar, yellow color and vanilla essence, mix well.
- Now dip bread slices in this mixture, roll in corn crumbs and place in oven tray.
- Pour melted butter on prepared slices and bake in preheated oven on 180º C for 10 minutes.
- Serve in breakfast or evening tea.