Butter Icing for Cake Filling
Use this butter icing for cake filling, especially for Bombay bakery chocolate cake.
- Coco powder – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 150 gm /6 ounces
- Granulated sugar – ¾ cup /6 ounces
- Eggs – 3 beaten
- Take a pan, add butter and sugar, and cook until butter melts.
- Let it cool down, then add 3 eggs and cook on very low heat until sugar dissolves and you can see some bubbles around the pan, remove from the heat and let it cool down completely.
- Mixture will be look like solid shortening.
- Then beat with coco powder and apply on one side of the cake, and then put the other half of the cake on top it.
- Pour glazed icing on top and decorate the cake with butter icing on all four sides (or you can also use butter icing instead of glazed icing).