How to Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Flour – 1 1/3 cup
- Butter – 125g
- Coco powder – ¾ cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Milk – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- In a greased cake pan, sprinkle coco powder in the base of pan.
- Now take a bowl and slightly beat eggs, add vanilla essence as well.
- Now mix flour, soda, sugar and coco powder.
- Then add flour mixture, milk and butter in egg bowl and mix it well with electric mixture.
- Now pour this mixture in cake pan and bake in preheated oven on 180ºC, 350ºF and Gas Mark 4 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- When the cake is done, let it cool down then cut in 2 portions and decorate with icing.
Ingredients for Icing:
- Fresh cream – 500g
- Sugar – to taste
- Coco powder – 4 tbsp
- Mix cream and sugar and beat until it becomes white foam.
- Now add coco powder and apply on cake, inside and outside.