How to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair Permanently
Hair growth is the result of heredity and hormonal levels. Also, some drugs, temporary methods of hair removal, and some illnesses can stimulate hair growth. Usually, hair growth is desirable. But when the hair is the wrong part of your body — a woman’s upper lip or chin or bikini line, for example — you may be considering electrolysis. But the best thing to use is homemade wax and homemade cream.
Ingredients to Prepare Cream
- Vitamin A cream – pea size
- Alum – 1 pinch
- Moisturizing lotion – 4 tbsp
- Azalaic acid cream – pea size
- Vitamin E capsules – 4
- Take a bowl, add vitamin A cream, alum, moisturizing lotion and azalaic acid cream, and mix well.
- Then apply little bit of thick layer on unwanted facial hair, leave for overnight and next day massage gradually with medicated ubtan and wash it.
- Along with this cream, use homemade wax every 15 days.
- Reduce meat in your diet and increase vegetables, fruits and salad.
- If you have hormone issues, please do a hormone test.
- Add regular exercise in your daily routine.
- With this cream, you will get rid of unwanted hair gradually, your face will glow and you will have fair colour too.